General facts about Husqvarna leaf blowers
There is a wide range of features available to provide specific solutions for specific needs. Consider the following:
- If keeping noise to a minimum is a top priority, look for a blower with noise dampening technology. Husqvarna’s 356BT backpack blower is especially designed to emit low noise, enabling you to work without concern in residential areas. Alternatively, the 436LiB cordless battery powered blower is quiet and easy to use, while giving you commercial-duty performance.
- For professional landscapers, durability and productivity are a must. Husqvarna’s Air Injection™ centrifugal air cleaning system reduces wear and extends the operating time between filter cleanings.
- Ergonomic design is important for anyone working with a blower for an extended period. Our Low Vib® technology provides effective anti-vibration dampeners that absorb vibration, minimizing the stress on your arms and hands.
- Protecting the environment is our mutual interest and concern. Husqvarna’s X-TORQ® engine technology on gas blower models reduce harmful exhaust emissions by up to 75% and increases fuel efficiency by up to 20%. Battery powered models produce no emissions and doesn’t require money spent on gas. That’s good for the environment and your wallet.
- All Husqvarna leaf blowers are cordless, allowing you to move around freely. Not having to use an extension cord gives you a big advantage in hard to reach places like rooftops and gutters. Handheld cordless electric blowers are easier to operate, lighter and quieter. Gas blowers usually provide you with more power and attachment options depending on the model.